Radio Equipment Service and Repair
| We will repair or service most Motorola, Kenwood, Vertex-Standard, or BK (Bendix-King) two-way radios. We perform warranty and non-warranty repairs. You may deliver your radio equipment to us, or send it to us via United Parcel Service (U.P.S.), Federal Express, or U.S. Postal Service Parcel Post. We receive deliveries from all three carriers on a daily basis. |
Our labor rates are reasonable and we will contact you with an estimate before proceeding if the repair cost will be more than $75.00. Actual return shipping costs are included in the final invoice and paid by the customer, even if you decline service following receipt of our estimate.
Customer Steps to Obtain Service or Repair
- You MUST call us at (928) 526-6000 to obtain a Repair Case Number. Do not send us your equipment without a case number.
- Complete the Radio Equipment Repair Form accessible at the bottom of this page. When finished, click both the print and submit buttons at the end of the repair form.
- Carefully package your equipment for shipment including your Radio Equipment Repair Form.
- Send your equipment - shipping prepaid - to:
Arizona Wireless & Radio, Inc.
2001 N. Third Street
Flagstaff, AZ 86004
- BE SURE to record and save your shipper tracking number (i.e., Fed Ex, U.S. Postal Service, or UPS tracking number).
- After we have received and evaluated your repair, we will contact you and provide you with an estimated repair cost (if your equipment isn't under warranty).
- Following completion of the work you may pay us by submitting a company check, personal check, or money order.
We appreciate your business!